Ubisoft is rolling out Assassin’s Creed Valhalla update 1.3.2 to all platforms, adding support for the upcoming Discovery Tour: Viking Age.
The all-new title update hits 20.42GB on PC, while PlayStation 5 gamers only need to download 8.54GB of new data. Those on PS4 will need to download 10.84GB of data to install the new patch. Xbox gamers are facing a larger download, especially those on Xbox Series X | S – the Xbox One update weighs in at 19.4GB, while the Xbox Series update is 24.09GB.
As already mentioned, the main feature of this new update is support for the new Viking Age Discovery Tour. Additionally, the patch introduces a new graphics mode for Stadia players, adding the ability to switch between better performance or improved image quality. The new update also contains fixes for many issues and improves the stability and performance of the game. You can find the full release notes below:
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla patch 1.3.2 patch notes
DISCOVERY TOUR: THE VIKING AGE
Added support for Discovery Tour: Viking Age, setting the game up for release on October 19.
GOOGLE STADIA – GRAPHIC MODE
Added an option to Google Stadia that allows players to choose between high frame rate or quality.
Allows you to switch between graphics modes for better performance (prioritize 60 FPS) or image quality (prioritize graphics resolution and fidelity features).
- Post-launch skill nodes now have the correct impact on Eivor’s stats
- Territory opportunities will no longer be revealed using Synin when the Explore Difficulty is set to Pathfinder.
- I put the difficulty settings first in the gameplay section.
- Updated descriptions for exploration difficulty.
- Order and names of aim assist settings corrected for difficulty settings.
- Implement reduction / expansion of active subcategories via the push of a button.
- Added filter cycle for extensions based entries.
- Added visual overlay and enabled filter cycle for plugin-based entries.
Main quests, world events and side activities
- The Siege of Paris: Toka was unresponsive during the Warlord of Melun quest.
- The Siege of Paris: Richardis would get stuck if a horse was placed at the entrance to the cave during Sister of Sorrow.
- Wrath of the Druids: Cannot recover the prison key during Courting the Kings.
- Eivor could summon mounts during combat with Fenrir.
- Could not damage enemies in the Hidden Justice world event.
- Revenge quests can spawn in inaccessible locations or on enemies that are not hostile.
- Unable to move the shelf to pick up Ysmir’s Tear Stone near Utangard Chasm in Asgard.
- Unable to break the door to free Goodwin in Reeve of Wincestre.
- (PC) Fenrir’s boss fight has not started if World Details is set to Low on the GPU with 6GB VRAM or less.
River raids and mastery challenge
- No points are awarded for NPCs explosively knocking out each other in Wenlocan Trial of the Wolf.
- The game might become unresponsive when Eivor dies during the River Raids exit screen.
- Cargo Capacity could lock at 200 regardless of its upgrade level and cannot be repaired.
- New quest prompt for The Sword of Saint George after it has already been completed.
- Exploration area missing for clue objective on the River Severn and Exe.
- There was no fog of war on the Rhine.
- Jomsvikings did not help Eivor open the doors to certain locations in River Raids.
- Maximum foreign supplies are set to 1/1 after completing the main questline.
- Eivor shaking after arriving at the docks of River Raids. I will not lie, I would shake too.
Graphics, audio and animation
- Numerous graphics or lighting problems.
- Various animation issues.
- Many menu storytelling issues
- Instances where Eivor, NPCs or the longship would be blocked.
- Instances of lost or floating objects or textures.
- Wrath of the Druids: The percussion arrow could interrupt Ciara’s special attacks.
- The Siege of Paris: Frankian merchants sold the same tattoo designs as those already purchased.
- Reaper’s healing perk triggers when changing gear.
- Scaling options have stopped scaling under certain circumstances.
- Players could purchase additional resources by going to various merchants across France.
- Numerous issues with the Spinning Harpoon ability.
- Toggling the whistle on the low d-pad and the quick action dial on the left d-pad will force the character to pull out a torch when whistling.
- The precision ax throwing did not destroy enemy weak points.
- Explore option changes from Custom to Pathfinder after exiting a mastery challenge.
- Disassembling any mount in the water made Eivor feel like they were falling from heights.
User interface / HUD
- Numerous UI / HUD issues.
- Many colorblind mode issues.
- Can’t use keyboard to like photos.
- The suggested power level did not take into account the power level scaling options.
- The Nightmare difficulty option was not present in the combat difficulty when launching a new game.
- The automatic assignment was not directly usable after opening the Skills menu.
- The automatic path was not working for post-launch skill branches.
- Infinite load on saves after completing Siege of Paris.
- (Xbox Series) The Xbox Series X | S does not recognize both gamepad and mouse / keyboard.
Performance and stability
- Improved performance and stability.
- Addressed an issue where the game could crash when changing the combat difficulty.
The new title update will roll out today at 2:00 p.m. CEST, 8:00 a.m. EDT, 5:00 a.m. PDT and 10:00 p.m. AEST.