Pacific Daily News
The Guam Purchasing Technical Support Center is offering free live webinars for July.
Webinars run from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. via Zoom. Links to the live webinar and the webinar evaluation will be emailed to all registered participants 15 minutes prior to the start of the webinar.
- July 8: Marketing to the Federal Government – The center will discuss marketing strategies, essential documents and how to get your business “on the list”.
- July 15: How to get HUBZone Certification – All of Guam and CNMI are HUBZones. The Guam PTAC will walk you through the certification process, required supporting documents, and SBA tracking requirements.
- July 22: How to Get Small Business Women-Owned Businesses Certified – The center will discuss the certification program as well as supporting documentation requirements.
- July 27: How to Get 8 (a) Certification – The SBA’s 8 (a) program was created to help disadvantaged small businesses compete in the federal purchasing market. The Guam PTAC will help you navigate the 8a program forms and requirements.
- July 29: SBA Mentor Protege Program – The SBA Mentor-Protege program is modeled on the Mentor-Protege 8 (a) program. Guam PTAC will inform you of the eligibility requirements and how to apply.
Register on the Guam PTAC website, http://guamptac.com/news-and-events.php.